At our premises in Stoke on Trent, we can handle a variety of cargo whether it be for outdoor storage or for transhipment from vehicle to vehicle.
Our headquarters was built to handle and store heavy equipment safely and securely until it is ready to be transported to its final destination - we have all the equipment on-hand to handle your heavy or abnormal haulage carefully, and can store it safely and securely until the pre-agreed transport date.
Benefits of using Potteries' handling and storage service:
- Access to forklifts capable of lifting anything up to 25 tonnes
- Cranes available locally for lifts up to 100 tonnes
- Support stands, timbers, jacks, skates and associated equipment to assist in the self-offloading and reloading of cargo from suitable trailers to reduce handling costs to a minimum
- Secure 24hr CCTV and surveillance giving you peace of mind that the cargo will not only be handled correctly and safely by experienced and trained staff but is also safe whilst in our care
- Container handling, stuffing and devanning
Contact us to find out how we can assist you with storage and handling requirements