Experienced staff in the application of UK and European permits has allowed us at Potteries Heavy Haulage to advise our clients on any potential permit requirements that may be necessary for the movement of their cargo.
In addition to applying for our own UK permit authorisations for C&U, STGO Category 1,2 & 3, Special order and VR1's we can also arrange these permits on behalf of our clients.
- C&U movement notifications for over width loads, not exceeding 44,000 kg in weight
- VR1 applications for loads which exceed 5m in width
- BE16 Special order applications for loads which exceed 30m in length, 6.1m in width or 150,000 kg in weight
- Application for AIP's (Agreement in Principles) from the Highways England
- Completion of 'Water Preferred' questionnaires from Highways England
We know that each country has different permit requirements for movement of abnormal loads and so we have developed an approved network of authorised agents in countries across Europe who can obtain the relevant permits on our behalf. Working closely with our European permit agents we can also arrange pilot cars and police escorts during the transit whenever required.
Benefits of using Potteries for permit application:
- Potteries understands the permit process, and knows which applications are required
- Easy and stress-free service for the client
- Quick turnaround
- Full European service
Contact us to find out how we can assist you with all your permit requirements